It has been a quiet week, mostly filled with errands. I had to go to the police station and court house to get documentation confirming I am not a criminal, in order to extend my residency in Kosovo.
Media Consumption this week:
I (strangely) read two books about parenting, though I am not a parent.
- My friend Dana (hi, Dana!) sent me an audiobook version of Dad is Fat, by Jim Gaffigan. This was after I mentioned on an earlier blog post that I’d like to read it. (Good looking out, Dana.) It was a cute, light-hearted book that nicely balanced the other parenting book I read, which was …
- A Mother’s Reckoning: Living in the Aftermath of Tragedy, by Sue Klebold
- Saw the new Spiderman movie. The lead actor was a squeaky-voiced, adolescent ball-of-energy. I spent the entire movie wanting to smack him.
- Caught up on Game of Thrones. (!!!) Happy it’s back on … finally.
- Binge-re-watched episodes of Breaking Bad. The Chicken Man Cometh …
In other news …
I BOUGHT THE RUG!
I promise to love it forever.
Happy weekend! 🙂