Hi, everyone! I’m posting another video today. This week’s questions come from James, who will be coming to Kosovo as a volunteer this June. Thanks for your questions, James!
- Could you post about your transition from social work to teacher? (0:25)
- Are you a licensed social worker? If so, how are you maintaining your license while serving?* (2:21)
- What types of secondary projects are you working on or thinking about engaging? (4:05)
- Are there opportunities to work with children outside of a classroom setting? (4:58)
*I misspoke. My license will be up for renewal in January 2018. I don’t know my years …
If anyone else has questions for me, please let me know!
My sister asked the following questions for this week’s video:
- What hobbies do you have besides reading and crocheting? Are those your favorite things to do? (0:18)
- Is there something you want to learn (craft-wise) while you’re there? (0:46)
- How do you spend your days when you’re not teaching? (1:04)
- Is there a crochet project you have in mind to do next? (1:15)
- How have your feelings about being in Kosovo/Peace Corps changed over the last 9 months? (1:37)
- What have you gotten used to that was a big adjustment for you? (2:10)
- What adjustments are you still struggling with? (2:56)
- If you could change something about your time there, what would it be? (If you could change anything, no questions asked, your wish is granted.) (3:36)
- Is there something you would have changed when you arrived but don’t feel that way anymore? (4:10)
- What has been your favorite thing about living in Kosovo? (4:47)
After watching this video, I realized I said “um” a bunch of times. I thought about re-recording, but laziness prevailed. Maybe I’ll practice my public speaking skills and try to do better next time. 😛
Thanks for the questions, Kris!