Last year, I bought a bunch of Popsicle sticks, thinking I would use them in my classroom. Then I had zero ideas for what to do. Recently, I was googling Thanksgiving classroom activities, and I came across this Pictionary-type game. Students choose a stick and have to draw the word on it while their teammates guess what it is. Yes! Finally, a way to use all those Popsicle sticks!
I’ll also be playing Thanksgiving Bingo with my students and asking them to complete a “thankfulness” turkey worksheet.
Here are some other activities, materials, and lesson plans I have used in my classroom:
- TEFL: Activities Using Little to No Resources
- TEFL Activities Using Little to No Resources, V2
- TEFL/ESL Activities Using Little or No Resources, V3
- Creating Teaching Materials
- Creating Worksheets for School
- Lesson Plan: Teaching Emotions
- Lesson Plan: Teaching Adjectives
- Teaching Activity: City Matching Game
- Teaching: 15 Objects
- Teaching Inspiration from the Best