This is an easy classroom activity I found on Pinterest (where else?). Students trace, color, and cut out their hands, and then write their name and an adjective that describes what makes them a good friend.
Then, you gather all the hands and tape a “friendship circle” to a wall or door in the classroom.
Here are some other activities, materials, and lesson plans I have used in my classroom:
- TEFL: Activities Using Little to No Resources
- TEFL Activities Using Little to No Resources, V2
- TEFL/ESL Activities Using Little or No Resources, V3
- Creating Teaching Materials
- Creating Worksheets for School
- Lesson Plan: Teaching Emotions
- Lesson Plan: Teaching Adjectives
- Teaching Activity: City Matching Game
- Teaching: 15 Objects
- Teaching Inspiration from the Best
- Gobble Gobble (Thanksgiving Classroom Activity)